Re: The GOLDEN Sprite

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Bill Gilroy <w.gilroy@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: The GOLDEN Sprite
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 08:22:55 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The OSHIT idea would be especially good for those of us who have neiter the
block of time to set aside or the facilities to help with a concours
restoration,  but would still like to help out. I'd be in for an OSHIT mission
or two. Even if it's just sitting with a tub of simichrome polishing the
emblems! :)

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/