Re: The GOLDEN Sprite

To: gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: The GOLDEN Sprite
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 19:21:02 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Gerard,

I don't know the answer, but I'm certainly willing to check into it. I
haven't used File Maker in awhile, but I don't see that as a problem. On the
other hand, I believe I have Dreamweaver but on the PC. I'm waiting for my
PC laptop to come back from the shop. I also have room for storage if
needed.

Alix