Re: The GOLDEN Sprite

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: The GOLDEN Sprite
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 11:32:08 -0700
Cc: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
What would be better is a database like Filemaker Pro. It can be set
up so that several people can have access to it to over a network to
add or update information. I have an older version. You can password
protect it as well for different users and privileges. The newer
version (6) may be designed to work over or via a browser. I'll look
into it. It may be possible with Dreamweaver to build something that
would fulfill some basic capabilities that could be shared also.
Alix, do you know? I have Dreamweaver also and will check it out as
well.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb