Re: The GOLDEN Sprite

Subject: Re: The GOLDEN Sprite
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 12:35:51 -0500
Cc: Loud Sprite <loudsprite@zexmedia.com>, Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
We need a database accessible by all list members. We get a list of needed parts
on it. ALL of us have spare parts. We dig through and see how can put their name
next to what part. Have a place for several names, so if you have a choice of
the
same part, the folks offering can chat, exchange photos, so that the best part
available is offered.
Did that make any sense to anyone else.....................???