dwell tach, tach, measured speed.

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: dwell tach, tach, measured speed.
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 07:16:13 -0700
Hello spridgets,

                i have been doing "calculations" and real
                "time-distance studies"... my tach is calibrated to
                the dwell tach... i show that (according to listers
                and computer programs) that i should be turning about
                3900 rpm at 60 with a 4.22 rear end, whereas i am
                turning about 4400.... which, as it turns out, is what
                i would be going if i had a -----4.71----- rear end!

                my question is ... did they make such a thing?

                they calcs also seem to match the "studies" at 70 mph
                as well.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                          mailto:pythias@pacifier.com