Re: brake problems

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: brake problems
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:19:23 -0500 (CDT)
Thanks for the tips guys.  The car was functioning fine back in November.
But i'm not sure that the rear brakes were working then or not.  I
replaced the front hoses due to a leak in the right side.  The rear one
appears to be the original braided line.  I will replace it tonight, and
see how that goes.  I'd rather not open the lines under the hood....my
paint is just tooo purty right now.  I'll keep you all updated.

I have good help right now too, Rick Fisk is in town working at the local
GM plant so we should be able to figure it out.

Charlie