Re: Bugeye Conversion Question

To: spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: Bugeye Conversion Question
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 08:15:26 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks all for the great advice on this project. A special thanks to Chuck,
Racerbob, Cap'n Bob, Herb, Alan and Frank for the direct e-mails. You're help
and insight have been very helpful.

I am strongly considering buying the Midget, removing the bits I wish to use
to convert the Bugeye, and offering up what remains of the Midget for sale, as
a complete package ( without parting it out ).

I will post a seperate message to that effect this evening. Be on the lookout
for a message titled Bugeye/Donor Midget For Sale.

Howard Collins
Va. Bch., Va.
60' Bugeye
69' Austin Cooper S