Re: weird electrical

To: "Lansing, Joseph G." <Joseph.G.Lansing@conocophillips.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: weird electrical
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 08:30:25 -0400
How's the battery itself?  Check the battery to body ground?  Do the headlamps
work?  Do the headlamps go out or dim when you operate the starter.  Did you try
using a jumper cable direct from battery pos to starter?

I just had the battery on my Meejit fail in 6 hours!!!   It's been absolutely
fine for a couple years, I parked it for 6 hours and dead, dead, dead.  Wouldn't
take a charge either.  Dead.

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini