Re: Hello and Bugeye value question

To: William West <livinginthepast3@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello and Bugeye value question
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 21:06:54 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
--- William West <livinginthepast3@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Great.. thanks!
>He's
> actually asking $6500, and my instincts have been
> telling me "offer 5k".
>
> Anyone else want to chime in? =)

Without seeing it, really impossible for anyone to
make a decent guess, but I was thinking $4500 to
$5500.  Probably a great deal at $4500; nobody'd be
getting poked too badly at $5500.  Peter C. - what did
Sprangers pay for his?  This is a good driver, 1275 +
Weber for $5500, I think.  I believe Mr. Lieb
navigated in this car at a Sprite Spree rally (I
wasn't there, but heard all about 17 or 18 times ;-)
)?