Re: Nice snowy drive in the MG

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nice snowy drive in the MG
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 19:31:31 -0800
Frank,
     In the high 70s here in Southern California today.  My worst
dillemma is deciding on the Bugeye, Harley or Miata on a day like this.
Don't feel too bad, 40% chance of rain this weekend.  Probably won't
last all weekend though.  BTW- I heard from someone on the list that you
recommended AA Best convertible tops.  I just ordered one for the Miata
with a glass back window.  The price was great.  I hope the quality is
just as amazing.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2