Re: GPS Questions - No LBC

To: Kevin Valentine <valntine@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: GPS Questions - No LBC
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 22:59:20 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bob and Annice (AKA The Happy Wanderers) have one and we got a demo on
our way to lunch. Don't know which brand, but it had a scrolling map and
voice lady. It was pretty neat and they had a map program to find
coordinates to plug in for where they want to go. They would have
THOUSANDS of miles experience with it by now and could give you some
good tips I'm sure.

Dave & Bobbie