Re: Nice snowy drive in the MG

To: w.lists@verizon.net, spritenut@exit109.com
Subject: Re: Nice snowy drive in the MG
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 12:25:19 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/5/2003 9:42:21 PM Mountain Standard Time,
w.lists@verizon.net writes:

> >BTW I have that magnetic plastic Jesus for your dashboard.
>
> A dashboard Jesus, I am going to heaven for sure.  Take that you
> heathens!  Many thanks from me and my soul!

Hey, the 78 year old WW2 vet that picked us up in the middle of nowhere west
Texas week before last had a plastic Virgin Mary firmly attached to the dash
of his 72 Chebby wrecker.

We lost the alternator and the battery between Sheffield and Fort Stocton on
I 10...look that up in your Atlas, it definitely qualifies as nowhere.  Not
the end of the earth, but you can see it from there.

Robert Houston
73 Midget
63 TR4
67 MMinor