RE: GPS Questions - No LBC

To: "'Bill Miller'" <millerb@intergate.com>, "'Kevin Valentine'" <valntine@ptd.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: GPS Questions - No LBC
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 12:21:43 -0500
Kevin,
I have the Magellan Meridian (I believe it is the series you are talking
about) I absolutely love it.  I have used it in the boundary waters, hiking
trips throughout The back country, car trips, hunting, canoeing, camping,
etc...

I did quite a bit of research before I bought this unit (It's my third, do
to advances In technology)

If you have questions on it, contact me directly, I'll help anyway I can.

Bill

Kevin wrote....

Anybody have expierence with GPS?

I'm looking at purchasing a GPS (Handheld unit).  I know nothing about
these.......I have been looking at the Magellan series (Gold and Color
units).