Interior Panels

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Interior Panels
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 09:14:57 -0500
Jim,

I agree with what the others have told you about using 1/8" masonite, etc.
I made one additional step by going to a sewing/fabric shop and purchased a
roll of sheet foam. I think it was 3/8" thick, 30 inches wide (or so) and
it came from a roll so you purchased whatever length you want. I put the
foam between the masonite and my vinyl covering. The 3/8 thickness may
sound too thick, but it compresses as you cover the panels. The panels
turned out real nice with the little extra padding in them.

Tim