Re: Willing of Sprites

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Willing of Sprites
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 17:43:49 EST
In a message dated 01/30/2004 11:50:27 AM Mountain Standard Time,
type79@ix.netcom.com writes:
I know of a few people that should be buried that should be buried in
lead lined graves.
.

I couldn't agree more.  I just got off the phone with my wife who is trying
to fix a problem for her 85 year old mother.

The old b...er lady, ordered a telephone from the telephone company here in
NM.  She didn't like it, couldn't figure out how to work it, etc, so she sent
it back.

They knew it was coming,so they issued a $200 credit for the phone to her
account.  Whe had purchased the phone on credit, 12 monthly payments, and that
COULD NOT BE CHANGED.  So, she took the credits on her phone bill, subtracted
the payments for the phone, and now cannot understand why she still owes $200
the phone company.

It would have made so much more sense to just credit the phone payments to
her instead of giving her a credit and then still billing her for the
phone...but then, they couldn't charge her interest.

The b..er lady is confused easily anyway.  Guess who my wife want to explain
it to her.

I think I will run away from home.

Robert Houston

COP QUOTES

"Someone, somewhere is practicing. If you're not,
and someday, if you should meet, you will lose."

"Shoot them until they think they're dead."

"I don't believe they should use the electric chair, they
need to use electric bleachers."