Re: Willing of Sprites

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Willing of Sprites
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 21:21:14 -0500
Cc: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Brad Fornal wrote:
> I thought the mortician unions lobbied for laws that make being buried in a
> plain pine box, illegal?

Just this past summer I was at a good friend's father's funeral.
He was jewish. Pine box and not top quality pine either.
All the grave side attendees got to throw a shovel full of dirt on the
box. That was a first for me, as was his jewish wedding. Stomping on a
glass.
Over the years he has tried to teach me some of their customs.
And he also tells me the evergreen tree in his house near the end of
December is a Hanukkah bush.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ