Re: Willing of Sprites

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Willing of Sprites
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 17:45:04 EST
In a message dated 01/30/2004 11:50:27 AM Mountain Standard Time,
type79@ix.netcom.com writes:
Like the "Customer Service" rep at Webster Bank this morning who was
trying to explain to the logic behind charging a service fee for
depositing cash in a business account.

jay fishbein
.
Like the money market portion of my Oppenheimer retirement fund.  They charge
a $15 annual fee for handling the account...more than I've made in interest
the last two years.

Robert Houston

COP QUOTES

"Someone, somewhere is practicing. If you're not,
and someday, if you should meet, you will lose."

"Shoot them until they think they're dead."

"I don't believe they should use the electric chair, they
need to use electric bleachers."