Spridget list Horsepower co-operative

To: "de Brebisson, Cyrille" <cyrille@hp.com>
Subject: Spridget list Horsepower co-operative
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:26:21 -0700 reply-type=original
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Cyrille,

No big deal, shipping would be a buck or two from each lister to the next.
Send me your address and I'll get it on the way in a week or two.  I'm
swapping valve guides this weekend before I do a final HP run with the
G-tech on this current rebuild.  Once I get a HP number to gloat over, it'll
head out to you.
The numbers are less impressive than an engine or rolling road dyno as it
gives a true "at the wheels" measurement, wind resistance and all.  The
toughest part is getting an accurate weight of the car to punch into it at
the start.  I've got a Veterinary college wrapped around me, so I just drove
over the horse scale at the clinic.  You'll have to find your own solution.

Glen

> Hello,
>
> This actually sounds like a GREAT idea!!!!!
>
> I never looked at such devices (never though of doing so), but when I
> was given this G probe, I got the idea of doing the horsepower
> mesurement...
>
> How do you want to do the sending stuff... Do you want me to send you a
> check or do you just want me to promisse that I will send it to someone
> else (so, everyone pay for some sending)...
> Solution 2 look simpler, but seams unfair to you...
>
> cyrille

Check out the new British Cars Forum: