Re: intake valve woes

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: intake valve woes
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 17:42:43 -0600 reply-type=original with any abuse report
> Not necessary to "buy into" anything
> specific, Dave. Nobody "knows" what's
> wrong for sure...simply stating possibilities.

Ok, Cap'n Bob, since you do not like my choice in idioms, let me eschew
their use long enough to express my scepticism at Chris's diagnosis. Valve
recession sounds all well adn good, but if you re-read the original post
(which I already deleted and cannot quote verbatim for your edification),
you will see that the adjustment issues both times materialized right after
re-installing the head. I am more than willing to believe there is a
mechanical issue here, but I cannot accept the "valve recession" diagnosis
based upon the evidence we were given to analyse.
David Lieb