Re: New Car, not an LBC

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: New Car, not an LBC
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 22:40:09 EST
In a message dated 11/20/04 4:27:03 PM, spritenut@exit109.com writes:

> And this is our first automatic tranny car since we got rid of the 68
> Ford way back in the early eightys.
> We both have trouble driving it looking for a clutch and reaching for
> the stick.

Be sure you don't forget that the newfangled things do not stay put when you
set the hand brake and put the shifter in neutral.   The shifter must be in
park and then it doesn't appear that the brake does anything.   It took me an
accident to learn this with our 2002 Jeep!

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"