Re: st wheel

To: Pmaloy4@aol.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: st wheel
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:12:14 EST
If you can base coat clear coat the wheel the clear coats these days can
stand up to a lot of wear.  I hot rod flamed a kids gas scooter who lives down
the
street.  His father put a plexi glass piece over the paint job to protect the
paint.  The plexi cracked and broke off and the kid began to stand on the
clear coat.  I was amazed as to how well the clear has stood up to his feet
while
riding the thing.

Just a thought.

The only thing I know about and can possibly add to this list is painting
stuff as I work part time custom painting Harleys.   I feel compelled to say
"something" cause of all the great help I have recieved mechanically!

So, for what it is worth!