Re: st wheel

To: KrkLH@cs.com, Pmaloy4@aol.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: st wheel
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:19:30 EST
In a message dated 1/10/2005 10:13:14 AM Mountain Standard Time,
KrkLH@cs.com writes:

The only  thing I know about and can possibly add to this list is painting
stuff as  I work part time custom painting Harleys.

.

You do this part time?  From watching the "biker build off" show on TV  it
appears the custom paint jobs cost $25,000.00 each.  I guess you have to  only
do one a month or so to make a decent living.....;=)...

Robert  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

... Mr. Clinton, sir, America didn't trust  you with our healthcare system.
America didn't trust you with gays in the  military. America doesn't trust you
with our 21-year-old daughters, and we sure,  Lord, don't trust you with our
guns. Charlton Heston