Re: st wheel

To: RBHouston@aol.com, Pmaloy4@aol.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: st wheel
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:02:20 EST
I get between 1700 to 2000 for a job with art work or flames, ghost flames,
etc.  Tank and Fenders are brought to us apart from the bike.  If there is body
work that has to be done, the price goes up.  These are typical competitive
prices.  The Trim Spa bike for example on Orange County Choppers sold, entire
bike, 150k.  That is a hell of a lot of money for anything with a motor and two
wheels.  Not sure what Jason got for the paint job - but the paint that he
did was very detailed with the logo's, etc and the gold flake - etc that went
into it.   I would guess that it was a 5 - 7 thousand dollar paint job.

Kirk