Re: FOT Project Pulley

To: charly@mitchelplumbing.com, BillB@bnj.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FOT Project Pulley
From: Fubog1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 17:51:39 EST
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/26/2005 11:06:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
charly@mitchelplumbing.com writes:

If a  pump creates pressure on
the outlet side(block), it would have a lower  pressure on the suction
side(radiator).

In my Spitwad I have a warning light system that comes on if I loose  coolant
pressure. I run a 2 1/4 diameter crank pulley & 4 1/2 on the pump  & have a
pressure switch (7-8 psi) tapped in upstream of the restrictor  plate (radiator
side). The thing gets buzzed up & pressure drops & the  warning light usually
starts flickering on around 7500 & above.
Glen