Re: First Visit to Harbor Freight

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: First Visit to Harbor Freight
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 20:09:18 -0700 (PDT)
--- Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net> wrote:
> store, I found the silver
> aluminium jack that Soave
> mentioned getting.

As much as I give HF a lot of crap, the jack has been
fantastic.  That thing gets used almost every day
around here, and has seen it's share of track use on
dirt and gravel, and still is perfect.  Now, the
compound slide mitre saw that broke in half when I
undid the shipping retainer spring, thats another
story (yeah, I know - what was I doing buying
something like that from HF)...

Ron Soave

When opportunity knocks, don't bitch about the noise.

Yahoo! Mail