Re: [midgetsprite] Travel Plans-Anything going on?

To: kevin@valentinephoto.net, cbking@alum.rpi.edu
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Travel Plans-Anything going on?
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 15:13:46 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/8/2005 9:35:14 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
kevin@valentinephoto.net writes:

OK - Yes  it could be worse...

There are three towns in Pennsylvania (all very  close to Lancaster, Pa)

Bird In Hand, PA

Intercourse,  PA

and   Blue Ball, PA

May the jokes begin!!   ;)

Kevin V.

Hey, the wife and I had our honeymoon in Virginville, PA!  Her  second, my
third, we thought it was apropos.

Robert B. Houston
Texan in NM

73 Midget
63  TR4

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the  species of exercises, I
advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to  the body, it gives
boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games  played with the ball,
and
others of that nature, are too violent for the body  and stamp no character on
the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant  companion of your walks."

--- Thomas Jefferson