Re: Jet Hot Coating 1275 Header

To: Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Jet Hot Coating 1275 Header
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 11:39:24 -0400
Cc: Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I have had 4 headers done by Jet Hot and have been happy with their
product and service from the Passagoula MS facility. I am still using a
set of headers on my race car that went through a serious engine bay
fire. They're not as pretty as they were, but they're still protected.
My only problem with the coating was caused by my failure to follow
their instructions, and while tuning some new DCOE's , I had the idle
jet lean and overheated the coating causing blisters and peeling. The
price quoted is about what my 1275 header cost.
John