RE: Jet Hot Coating 1275 Header

To: "'Larry & Sandi Miller'" <millerls@ado13.com>, Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Jet Hot Coating 1275 Header
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 15:52:57 -0400
In your instance, it is likely that any cooling of intake would yield
benefits in power.  Its hard to say how much, however from a racing
perspective it is very significant.  I believe that Vizard says a chromed
intake manifold for a Weber on Riverside was worth more than 1 second a lap.
That is a heck of a gain for the minimal cost...  Cold air for intake is
cheap and reliable hp increase, particularly for those with 5 port heads.