Re: Completely Original Bugeye for Sale

To: <Editorgary@aol.com>, <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Completely Original Bugeye for Sale
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 18:54:46 -0400 reply-type=original
I am really sorry but I have to but in here . . . I have bought and sold
many Bugeyes over the years.  A restorable original Bugeye is worth no more
$5K at the high side.  Before long, during the resto process, you are
already in over your head in cost that you will never see.  Money that you
will never see again.  The auction price was two absorbed bidders that got
too far involved in the "beauty of the auction" and then the winner went
home and came back to reality!  I think half of the bidders at B-J just
wanted to be on Speed channel.  It is hilarious the prices that were paid
just because it was B-J.

Mike C