Vancouver B.C. ABFM

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vancouver B.C. ABFM
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 16:09:57 -0700
Hello spridgets,

  just got back from the Vancouver ABFM, about 300 miles one way. my
  first outing with rebuilt carbs and a "new" dizzy. car performed
  flawlessly except for the leaks when the rain came down. little
  drips with a little rain, a constant flow when the skies opened up.
  at the meet it rained a quick bit in the morning, and just at the
  end during the awards, but otherwise quite pleasant.

  there were THREE B/E's and my SWA, so of course they got the awards,
  (congrats to Walt Harrison!! good to see ya again!!) and quite a few
  midgets, i didn't really bother to count THEM, but i think ten or
  so. .. lots of other nice iron, my faves being the two Jowet
  Jupiters, and a lovely Sunbeam Alpine.

  i did pass out the info to join the list to few people, so we should
  be getting some newbies soon. and picked up a "LUCAS, prince of
  darkness" T shirt. .. all in all a very good weekend. .. next trip,
  the Seattle ABFM, July 23. .... see ya there?

--
Best regards,
Bill                             mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite "the red thing" (HAN8L 49403)