Re: GM going down, no LBC

To: b-evans@earthlink.net, type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GM going down, no LBC
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 03:14:25 EST
Buster,

Very cool statement.  I would guess that is why we like our LBC's so much, at
least in part.

A guy pulled into the parking in front of Guitar Center when I was there the
other day in a new Ferrarri.  What a work of art.  I was told that some of the
service intervalls cost around 10k!   As much fun as it would no doubt be to
drive that thing I wonder if I do not get the same flood of chemicals in my
brain when I am enjoying the pure visceral effects of my Bugeye. A "fast car
slow or a slow car fast?"  It might be all the same chemicals that get relesed
in
the brain!  And truly with the help of this list I can keep the BE on the
road for a LOT less!

Kirk

Kirk