Re: GM going down, no LBC

To: David Riker <davriker@pacbell.net>, RBHouston@aol.com, cyrille@hp.com, spritenut@exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GM going down, no LBC
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 11:11:30 GMT jATBAf2X026103
Yep...no doubt about it....

American big business is doing grand these days...we really know what we're
doing in
(actually, "to") this country....social security mis-handled, defaulted pension
plans...the works.

As for myself.....
I think we need more government approved corporate "outsourcing" of all types
along with more corporate tax
exempt offshore accounts along with a
greater number of foriegn workers
to make our country's economy even greater. And I see reason why these great
corp. leaders on the 5th floor should have to settle for only 500 times what
the average worker makes. I think they should
make more.

Yep...I think political and corporate leadership are doin' just great things for
our country and economy. Good thing we
have 'em around. BTW, Congressmen just
gave themselves another raise.....a little over 3K a year I guess. New salary
is about
$165 as I recall. Don't know about fringe
benefits though. Probably worth at least
1/3rd of their paycheck I guess. Great guys
and gals....people like ex-fighter ace Duke
Cunningham,,,,just doin' a great job.

Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog