Re: Way, way, way off topic

To: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Way, way, way off topic
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:52:20 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
While visiting Elizabeth and Fisher Jones in Comfort Texas a few years back,
Martha and I went into town to do some shopping. Their local grocery is a
TRUE Texas store. Right as you are checking out, you have the beer cooler,
with your selection of bullets on top, so you can get both of them on your
way out.
Now THAT, is ONE STOP SHOPPING!!!