connundruMGB

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: connundruMGB
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 17:59:36 -0800 (PST)
http://tinyurl.com/9ewjl

This is something - there probably isn't one like it
outside of a museum, but how do you value it?
Potential fuel/hydraulic disasters aside, if you DID
drive it, it immediately depreciates by 75%; if not,
it only is what it is.  I have always had a weird love
of the Ltd Edition MGB (the local Leyland dealer had a
leftover on the lot when I turned 16, and I had
delusions that it would actually show up in the
driveway with a bow on it; I think I got a new horn
for my Schwinn instead).

Soave