was RE: Radical New Tire Design now, bottled water

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: was RE: Radical New Tire Design now, bottled water
From: "Greg Gowins" <cartman@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 14:52:04 -0500
That's why I haven't been able to figure out why San Pellegrino is cheaper
here than it was back in Italy, where it is bottled!  My guess is they
figured out some sort of hypertransport to get the stuff over here.
Otherwise, they have to be selling it for a loss.

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Driftwood, TX