Re: was RE: Radical New Tire Design now, bottled water

To: cartman@rcn.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: was RE: Radical New Tire Design now, bottled water
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 16:32:05 EDT
In a message dated 6/6/2006 1:53:35 PM Mountain Standard Time,
cartman@rcn.com writes:

That's  why I haven't been able to figure out why San Pellegrino is cheaper
here  than it was back in Italy

Well, the other side of what I said, is that you can put 46,000 lbs  of in in
a container.

Also, did you read the lable carefully?  I know back in the 70's a lot  of
people were upset to find Lowenbrauh beer was brewed in Ft. Worth, TX and
exported from there to Germany.

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT
63  TR4

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first  woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill  again...
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/23877.html#email)
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Unknown/) Marin  County newspaper's TV
listing for "The Wizard of
Oz"