WAS: Today's date NOW: Babes in NJ

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: WAS: Today's date NOW: Babes in NJ
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 15:55:40 -0400
A bown man in a brown car.
He noticed that we were following him, harassing him, and taking his
picture.  He thought it was suspicious and reported it to the NJ State
Police.  They also felt it was suspicious behavior and "detained" me and
#2 son at a rest stop.  Trooper Friendly also felt the need to call in
two more squad cars. After all, if we were REALLY on a Babe Rally, why
were we not heading toward the shore?

The only thing missing were the 8x10 color photographs with the circles
and arrows on them.

Next time I act suspicious, I will be sure to NOT do it on a 12-lane
superhighway, nominally open to the public tourist trade for vacation
photos, while traveling in a 3-wheeled car with big yellow numbers on
the door.

What were these guys thinking?!

I gave the guy the finger and the cop wrote me up for a cracked
windshield!  Just WHAT is the friggin' connection here, Ossifer???
Maybe Clarici can explain it--

Ended up stuffing the ticket between the boobs of a stripper on Bourbon
St. after Macy, Lieb, Valentine and Jones left me behind with the young
folks who kept pullin' on my whiskers and calling me "old man."

I thought a rally was a bunch of malcontents, holding up signs, shouting
slogans, and getting together at night to smoke that funny stuff.  Babe
rally, my arse!  This was some sort of car rally!

--JohnD