Oil Sump gasket

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oil Sump gasket
From: Joe Lansing <kidjoevid@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 07:20:48 -0700 (PDT)
I'm reassembling a 1275, and I thought I had purchased
every gasket possible, plus some, for this engine. As
I dug through stuff yesterday in preparation for
putting the pan on, I found gaskets that were close,
but not right. I ordered a lot of stuff from
MiniMania, so now I'm wondering if the pan is
different on the transverse mount 1275? I'll go
through all my stuff again tonight, but If I can't
find the right ones, what's the current wisdom on
trying to cut your own?

Thanks,

Joe Lansing
62 Sprite