Re: 1500 gearbox standing by for a hypoid refresh

To: Bill Gilroy <wmgilroy@gmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1500 gearbox standing by for a hypoid refresh
From: Steven Michelsen <stevenm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:40:12 -0400
Hey, how about one of those small tanks for spraying garden chemicals?  I have
seen one as small as a quart for about $7.  I am gonna have to look at the one
I have and see if it can be fitted with a tube instead of a spray tip...then
buy a clean one and give it a try.  Otherwise, I could get a really long tube,
like 5 feet or so, attach it to the bottle I purchased, snake the tube down and
around to the trans fill plug, and squeeze the bottle, letting gravity do it's
thing.  This MAY be a two person job.

Thanks for the idea.  I will report back.

Steve