Re: Utah LBC graveyard?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Utah LBC graveyard?
From: Andrew Frink <bugeye@drooartz.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 19:14:03 -0600
Newly rejoined the list, thought I'd pipe up on this one.

I've looked at a Bugeye and Mini that this chap had for sale. I live
in Utah, about an hour north of his location. He works out of one of
those storage facilities, has a couple units as a shop, and more cars
stored in the yard. He mostly deals with Fiats--if I remember right,
his wife is Italian and helps with some of the import paperwork. He
brings cars in from Italy, and sometimes from New Zealand as well.
He's a licensed dealer, sells almost exclusively through eBay. Seems
to like Bugeyes, as he has had a few go through his hands in the last
year or so.

Nice guy, though never bought anything from him.

-Drew

--
Andrew Frink -- Midway, UT USA
1960 Austin Healey Sprite, the Tunebug