FW: 1275 Pistons

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: 1275 Pistons
From: "Dean Swanson" <d.swanson@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 21:15:27 -0400
Or I could just buy Item# 220038176588 off eBay:
I bought a 1972 MG Midget with this 1275 engine. The engine was not
installed at the time. The previous owner said that the engine was rebuilt 2
years ago and it just sat since then. He said that all it needed was a new
oil pan. the engine is being sold as is.