64 Spotted in WI

To: spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 64 Spotted in WI
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 11:57:39 -0500
Just before the rain turned to snow, and I was adding gas to my empty
Mini on the side of the road (grrrrrrrrr), a pickup with trailer and
well tarped Spridget went by. I was able to chase it to the nearest
gas station. I had to stop there anyway.Turns out the MN guy had just
bought the car from an acquaintance in Milwaukee. We got to chatting.
What the heck he was doing in Poynette WI was even more coincidental,
but I think he may join up, once he gets home. He was surprised I
knew what it was under all of that tarp. I swear there's more
licensed and on the road than there were 15 years ago.

Have a weekend.
        Peter C.