RE: List Tolerance (was Re: Politics vs. Actual LBC Content

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, "Jackson Zimmermann"
Subject: RE: List Tolerance (was Re: Politics vs. Actual LBC Content
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 00:47:52 -0500
dear sir,
acording to the central scrutiniser , i have violated or broken my
telefunken U-47 and am now an outlaw.   i feel i must find studebaker hawk
and gather some cardboard wings and volumes of flies to get billy and ethel
back on track once more.  (F.V.Z. rip good man!)
as far as catholic girls at the CYO , i'm not authorised to "go there" ,
ok?  (wink-wink...nod-nod!)  BUT!   having owned the same darn bugeye for
over thirty rusty (and non-rusty) years , this list has offered up
interesting discussions beyond my index finger's ability to replicate!
one of the most enjoyable things wich i look forward to each day is "what's
going on with da spridgets gang" DAILY!
if you find this posting to this "THREAD" (had ta go "there") odd or wierd
, i apologise and figure you have not met me.   but as for the diversity of
areas of expertise , employment , and geographical location , you are
seriously missing out , if you do not enjoy each and evry posting from the
membership!    (wink-wink...nod-nod...a wink is as good as a nod to a blind
bat...  *do not even go to the photographs part*.....)

chuck
you gotta have a sense of humor if you own one of these cars!
(grasshopper , thanks fer da soap box....)

<spridgets@autox.team.net>