Re: engine/tranny removal

To: "James Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Subject: Re: engine/tranny removal
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 09:27:33 -0700
If you're pulling the engine and tranny together, consider tying the drive
shaft to the trans with a piece of wire, unbolt the d-shaft at the diff and
pull the whole mess together.  Depending on what you plan to do, it can save
you the hassle of draining and refilling the trans.  I've pulled them out
and put them back in that way several times, alone.

Glen