Re: Houston, we have a problem

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Houston, we have a problem
From: "Jon Paschke" <jpaschke@bak.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 16:45:04 -0700
Did you ever see how they did the MGB motor? It is just a bigger A series
with the pump in the sump, they couldn't put the oil pump on the dizzy
gear - no room - so they had to put in another worm gear on top of the cam
to drive it and the dizzy under both use the same gear on the cam but it is
kinda screwy in it's own way.