Re: [Spridgets] Hello and Kingpin bushings?

To: "Mark A. O'Neil" <mark.a.oneil@Dartmouth.EDU>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Hello and Kingpin bushings?
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 15:23:08 -0400
welcome to the craziest ship in da navy!   i'm willing to say you have
entered one of the most experienced group of owners of these cars i'm aware
of.   if it can be broke and repaired or replaced or modified at least one
person here has done "what ever" it is you'll need to ask about!   genuine
good people , advice and other wierd stuff is frequented here ...and often!
(brad , you have any more of yer home made pickled ocra?  can't find it
here!)   ;)   me?  LOL!  i'm a fossil!  i've owned my same bugeye for 33
years.   i love the car and will own it untill i can no longer drive it!
crazy?  me?  heck yeah!  ask a few local fellow "O.S.H.I.T." members!
WELCOME TO DA CLUB!   not the lock yer steering wheel thingy they sold
years ago on tv!  dis club!
by the way cool scooter!  i have cut my scooters down to twn fer now!  i
have 2 "LBC's " and 2"scooters".    (and some really wierd other stuff!
ask lester!

chuck
BTW , i have a friend who vintage races a yenko stinger!  ;)