Re: [Spridgets] Oil leak from dip stick?

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Oil leak from dip stick?
From: Marc <smarc@smarc.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 22:33:18 -0400
   I  don't  know  WHAT it came with. It was desmogged (butchered) when I
   got  it!  It had a Pierce manifold / Weber DGV which I changed out for
   the  proper manifold and dual SU's.  There are NO emission controls at
   all currently. Not even the charcoal cannisters are left...
Marc

   David Lieb wrote:

Moss Cat.  Page 19, Item #70.  Do you have ON the intake manifold??

Not all Spridgets used that as the PCV. In fact, since he specifically
stated that his car has the hoses between the carbs, his car did not
come from the factory with #70.