Re: [Spridgets] eBay BE

To: "'David Woerpel'" <dwoerpel@wi.net>, "'Spridgets List'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] eBay BE
From: "Chris Manuel" <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 20:21:56 -0600
Thanks for the thought.  I got an idea...maybe if we work quick before the
snow melts, I can find another project, shovel some snow on it, and wait
until spring until it re-appears.

Wife will ask where did that come from, and I'll remind her she approved it
last November after that trip to the Dream Farm and its been there the whole
time.  "Don't you ever look on that side of the garage?  Its been there for
months..."

Chris