Re: [Spridgets] eBay BE

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] eBay BE
From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 17:37:45 +0000
You figure she wanted to cut off your air supply? :)

I don't mind my wife finding out what I have, but it makes the conversation
shorter when I can say that I've 'had it for awhile'.  Therefore it's not a
current issue. :)

BTW, my wife thinks that I 'push' the snowthrower.  Should I tell her?
I was lamenting that the snow wasn't as much exercise as it used to be, what
with my increased use of the snowthrower and she commented that it must be
hard to push the snowthrower.

Maybe she looked when I was backing it up the steps to the front sidewalk?
That can be a bit of a  challenge.