Re: [Spridgets] eBay BE

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] eBay BE
From: <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 12:04:50 -0600
<<what with my increased use of the snowthrower and she commented that it must
be
hard to push the snowthrower.>>

HeeHee!!   Unfortunately RD, I lost that "hidden secret" about 355 days ago.
After Doc did invasive surgery on L5, L4 & L3 on 2/507 I could NOT even THINK
about using my blower so I had to tech Cindy.  Now 2/3s of my which is pretty
much straight and a tad over 100' long got almost 6" of the white stuff.

When she finished (& did a pretty good job<G>) she commented that tyhe job
wasn't hard at all!!!!

BUT by the end of MArch when I COULD do it but VERY slowly for some reason she
just (conviently) forgot how to us it!!!    LOL - RATS!!